Download UC Browser v9.0 for Android and Java smartphonesin: Android Apps Downloads Java UC Browser
UC Browser is now updated to v9.0 UC Browser is a renowned mobile/PC browser which is used by approx 400 million people globally. Among all the countries, India shares a huge portion with approx 25% users. This update is rolled for both Android as well as Java phones. Here I am going to discuss this browser for both the platforms. For both the platforms, developers have mainly worked upon creating the new UI which is more user-friendly and responsive. Further both the versions are stuffed with very high end features which will give you ultimate web exploring experience.
UC Browser 9.0 for Android smartphones
• New user-friendly UI
• Unlimited speed dials
• Folders to stores favorite pages/shortcuts etc
• Option to watch videos offline at own convenience
• Incognito browsing mode which improves privacy as it don’t stores recent viewed pages, accessed URLS. Cookies or anything
• New and improved wallpapers
• Fully customizable themes
• Faster and fluidic transitions
• Screenshot option which allows to take screen shot of any image/web pages that you explore
UC Browser v9.0 for Java phones
• New UI, wallpapers, themes which are fully customizable
• 2GB permanent and 4GB 7 days online free backup
• Night mode
• User Name, Passwords protection
• Faster audio/video playback
For Android smartphones, you can download UC Browser v9.0 from here. This app is listed on Play Store. After downloading the app, just visit the downloaded path, run it and follow the onscreen guide, at last you will end up with a complete new featured UC v9.0 browser in your smartphone.
For Java phones
You can download UC v9.0 for Java phones from here. After downloading, install it like all other apps and start enjoying with great features like online storage. Please note that you will be able to store 4GB for 7 days only. After 7 days, your space will be automatically refreshed for new items. You can also save up to 2GB files in temporary memory.
Here I am giving you some tips which can reduce your internet bills or can save your internet usage:
• Don’t activate internet mode (or don’t stays online all the times, option in settings menu in Java phones), it will save reduce your internet tariff and will also improve your battery backup
• Download various files in offline mode