At present, most of the users think that if they have to try custom ROMs then they will have to buy a high priced Samsung or Sony device. Isn’t it? But you are totally wrong because custom ROM developers have now started to build ROMs for other devices too. Moreover you can now taste latest custom ROMs on Micromax A45 which is a low priced device from Micromax. But before flashing any custom ROM, first you will have to root it and here we are with details about how to root this medium range device successfully. A45 was launched earlier this year in June month. It comes with 3.5 TFT capacitive touch screen and runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS. But after rooting, you can taste various custom ROMs on it provided developers must have developed required ROMs. So now let’s start our tutorial about how to root Micromax A45 smartphone.
Tutorial: How to root Micromax A45
Before trying the main procedure, make sure that your A45 is charged up to at least 70% capacity. Also please turn OFF all your Antivirus apps. Along with it, download some Backup App from Play Store and backup all your data securely. Once you have fulfilled these conditions. You can step ahead for main tutorial which is given blow:
• SP Flash Tool
• MTK Drivers
• Rooting Package
• Unlock Root Tool
To your computer.
2. Once downloaded, unzip and install MTK deriver package to your computer. You will have to open InstallDriver.exe
3. Unzip the downloaded Rooting Package. After unzipping, you will get boot.img and A45 scatter file.
4. Now go to Settings>>Applications>>Development path in your mobile and tick Enable Debugging option.
5. Now take USB cable and connect your mobile with your computer.
6. Open Unlock Root tool on your computer. Now you will see one big GREEN dot on your screen. Just punch/click that. Now accept some onscreen instruction.
7. Rooting Process will start.
Your device is rooted now. You can anytime check rooting status through RootChecker App from Google Play Store.